it's all some sort of metaphor
So, I rode my bike ten miles through pretty heavy rain. Actually, I rode 65 miles overall. The sheer insanity of that idea is still running through my mind, even the second time around. Driving through that rain meant something… tying together a lofty goal, less than desirable circumstances, the possibility of failure or not finishing. And I did cross that end line. I was soaked. Perhaps...
We have nostalgia for innocence that is all an...
Ask me your questions and get some answers
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Guess Ten lighting the Olympic Flame wasn't a...
I need to watch these episodes now in honor of all this… datingtipsfromthedoctor: CAN WE PLEASE NOW DISCUSS THE FACT THAT FEAR HER AND DALEK ARE NOW EPISODES THAT TOOK PLACE IN THE PAST??? Feelin’ old here.
Skinny jeans at dawn: Hipster Olympics 2012 - The... →
Oh, this last paragraph… Blockus then proceeded to read out a “Hipster Manifesto” of demands to Berlin city administration – more iPhone charging stations in U-bahn stations, a Club Mate fountain at Rosenthaler Platz in Mitte and more places where party goers can hang up their jute bags at the infamous Berghain Techno club.
Strange things happen when I look up words. “Honesty is the best policy.” That cliche ran through my mind and my most fundamental instinct said that was wrong. Hear me out… Honesty—obvious what that means (or is it? for the sake of this assume it is), but I digress. The interesting word here is policy. Well, that term is thrown around a lot of government and...
We get wet, we corrode and now we're covered up in...
Naturally, I will think about that lyric for hours, and apply in some metaphorical way to my life. Then I looked at the words of the rest of the song. Well then. Oh, there’s one verse in there that… nevermind. It’s time to sleep.
During the Second World War, Winston Churchill’s finance minister said Britain should cut arts funding to support the war effort. Churchill’s response: “Then what are we fighting for?” I hope this is true. Food for thought.
Everything feels like a giant leap into the unknown. Nothing is guaranteed. I don’t seem to have any expectations. Part of me is so petrified. Part of me is excited. All of me is apprehensive. I promise you that I really just want to make a difference. And I want to be a little different too.
Love, it turns out, is as undemocratic as money, so it accumulates around people...– Nick Hornby
When I have five deadlines looming
newscatgif: Or just one ridiculous one. But yeah :P
Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons.– R. Buckminster Fuller
And when the dust settles, where will you be...
In one of those situations where there’s no right thing to say When the options that lay before you will test your character When there’s no good choice to make If you step into the darkness ahead The light of comfortable surroundings is artificial The filament will burn out anyway Don’t look behind you there’s nothing there to go back to Sing a song to the audience...
When the remembering was done, the forgetting could begin.– Sara Zarr (via kari-shma)
This is a good song to start today.
As in nature, as in art, so in grace; it is rough treatment that gives souls, as...– Thomas Guthrie
HAHAHAHA. captaindorkwad: So a 12.9 year old girl wearing crocs and a nickleback crop top walks into a starbucks. She opens up internet explorer to go onto facebook. “Follow me on tumblr :D” she posts. She signs into tumblr. “My autoplay is perfect” she says. She hums the tune to Afro Circus as she reblogs a picture of the sky with the caption “and in that moment I swear we were infinite” in...